Hey, guess what? It's Friday
1. My most prized possession is...this is a hard one because I'm a sentimental fool. But, really, my Canon Rebel is my most prized possession. That little piece of machinery feeds my creative soul.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be...30. Y'all my 30's are starting out GREAT! I'm happier than I have ever been, healthier than I have ever been, more content then I have ever been. Life is pretty dang good right now.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is...sleeping in, having a cup of coffee or two, lazing around the house in my PJ's until I decide to get dressed..just to spend the rest of the day outside in the sunshine reading a good book.
4. My outlook on life is...life is the decisions that you make. Bad things happen, good things happen, unexpected things happen...it's all about how you decide to handle things that make your life what it is.
5. If you want to annoy me, just...complain about how tough you have it...when I'm having to do the exact same thing.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to...shoes. I love them..but sometimes they don't love me back (i.e. the braided flats I bought at Charlotte Russe last weekend blistered my feet after I wore them to walk the dogs)
7. When dressing for the day one should...feel comfortable,look cute, and add some personal flare.