Image Map

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Blazer

I can remember when I was younger, probably still in junior high, and my Mom brought home this navy blue boyfriend blazer for me. I hated it and avoided wearing it, much to my Mother's dismay. Little did I know that my Mom was far, far ahead of the curve when it came to the blazer trend. Or maybe I was just way, way behind?

Anyway, my aunt brought me a grey tailored blazer yesterday. She is cleaning out boxes and boxes of clothes and accessories that she hasn't worn in years. So many years in fact that some of the clothes have come back into style. I was very excited to wear it today and this is how I styled it:




I have got to get me some shorter jeggings. I'm short..I mean short, short. Maybe I can find some ankle pants..er..cigeratte pants? Is that what their called? They would probably be the perfect length on me.

Since wearing a blazer is a new style for me I thought I would ask y'all for your advice. Take the picture below and work your style magic on Polyvore to show me how you'd wear it. Post in on your blog and link back here in the comments. I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!






No comments:

Post a Comment