Image Map

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Me vs. The Christmas Tree

The opponent in its corner. Isn't this always the moment when you really stop and think 'Maybe we don't need to put a tree up this year?' No? It's just me then?

And then I pull it all out and I think 'Ok, there are ONLY three pieces. You can do this. It will be easy.' Yes, I give myself pep talks...often.

I spent a good 10 minutes fluffing all the branches on this section just to realize, after I was completely done, that it was not the bottom of the tree. It was the middle section actually.

This is what I get for my struggle with the bottom...er middle...of the tree.

The dogs were absolutely no help.

See, it's so pretty when its all up and fluffed. All worth it...it was all worth it.

I wish I had taken a picture of the glitter all over my hands when I was done. A glittery tree is a happy tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment