Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How To Charm Me

Jeremy and I were talking about my blogging. Or rather, I was talking..and he was listening...per usual. I was just going on and on about how I sometimes envy Pioneer Woman and Dooce for being able to build something out of their blogs. Just sometimes...and then I come back to my senses and realize that I do NOT want that kind of pressure. I can't even imagine what it must be like to HAVE to post SOMETHING every single day.

Er...no thanks.

But I did tell Jeremy that they have a knack of writing a whole blog post about nothing. And somehow can still keep people coming back for more. That's how its done.

So, Jeremy tells me that I am selling myself short. He says I am just as good as those bloggers (enter skeptical look here..but he doesn't read those blogs so how can he know). And THEN he says, 'Honey, I'm with you for most of the things you write about and I STILL enjoy reading what you write about it'.

And THAT is how it's done.



1 comment:

  1. Your husband actually reads your blog!? That alone is an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete