Image Map

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stupid Magic Eight Ball

On Tuesday we went to the grocery store to fill up our vacation fridge..meaning there was nothing in it. I have a system while grocery shopping, the list is organized by how we move through the store. I know it sounds a little crazy, but it helps us stay on track and not forget anything.

ANYWAYS, this is NOT about our shopping habits. We were more than half way done with the list, on the pet supplies aisle. And Jeremy finds an unwrapped magic eight ball sitting on a shelf next to the cat litter. OOOkkkaaayy, kind of strange. I don't think they even sell those at this grocery store but whatever. So Jeremy picks it up and tells me to ask it a question.

I ask, 'Will I have a baby this year?'

We haven't really been trying. It's been put on the back burner, as discussed by us. So, its not like the topic has been on my mind or something that we have been really striving for over the last several months. It was just one of those questions that I ALWAYS ask with something silly like this. When I make a wish on an eyelash or blow one of those puff ball weeds. You know..stupid things like that. I always wish for a baby. lol. Well, the magic eight ball "says" that it is certainly so. lol. Okay, magic eight ball..whatever you say.

And here we are four days later and I started. *sigh* Again, it's not been something we have been working on. Honestly, I haven't thought about it much lately (which is really good for my sanity). AND, it's a stupid toy anyway..not exactly hardcore proof, right?

But still...not cool, Universe. No cool at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment