Image Map

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Job Interview Fashion

My friend, Michelle, is gearing up to go on a job interview and we were discussing what to wear. I haven't had to go on a job interview in over 10 years. And back then I was 18..what did I know about professional interview clothing? Or professional fashion at all? Nothing, that's what.

So, I started thinking about what I might shop for if I had to go on an interview. I've always had problems with jackets and my arms so those are out for me. And skirts and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm short..and skirts are always, always too long or too full..or too something. I love them, but have a hard time finding any that look good on my frame..so they are out as well. After that, this is what I came up with:








No comments:

Post a Comment