Image Map

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Give Me the Funk


White T-shirt: Live To Be Spoiled via JC Penney
Crochet Vest: Decree via JC Penney
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans: Arizona via JC Penney
Brown Wedge: Xhilaration via Target
Necklace and Bracelet: Charming Charlies

I think this is the closest I will be able to get to wearing flats. These shoes have a 1.5 inch heel, so just enough height not to make me look squatty. I like this outfit, even though there isn't a lot of color. It might be pretty sedate but it made me feel like I had some funk. lol.

I really like my crochet vest even though I have a hard time deciding on things to wear it with. So far, I've only worn it with a white t or tank. So, what do y'all think? What other colors or tops might look good with this vest. I need ideas so I can wear it more!





No comments:

Post a Comment