Image Map

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Friday..because I don't have to go to work
2. Friday..beause we're going to see the new X-men movie
3. Saturday..because I'm having a yard sale
4. Saturday..because it's my Mom's birthday
5. Sunday..because it's the Spring Festival at church..Mmmm..brisket
6. Next weekend..because I'll be in Dallas having a girls weekend with Jennifer
7. The Saturday after that..because my sister is graduating from college!
8. Um..September..because we are going to see METALLICA!

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Wanted to go back to sleep
3. Had a bagel for breakfast..it was my last one : (
4. I had a peanut butter and jelly for lunch..it was a nice break from Smart Ones
5. Only worked 8 hours!
6. Tried a new recipe for dinner, it was delicious
7. Was very bored and wanted to eat everything in the kitchen
8. Watched TV with the husband

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Quit my job
2. Pay off all my bills
3. Join a gym
4. Make money doing what I love
5. Have a baby
6. Rescue all the abused animals (I know, it's a tall order)
7. Buy a new house
8. Travel more (out of this state)

Eight shows I watch on TV:
1. Biggest Loser
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Ghost Hunters
4. What Not to Wear
5. Good Eats
6. Extreme Home Makeover
7. America's Funniest Home Videos
8. Animal Cops

I don't really like to tag people. If you want to play, that's cool. Listing eight things was HARD! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment