Monday, March 2, 2009

My Message from the Universe

No one ever regrets raising the bar, Jinny, ever, ever, ever.

Scare yourself,
The Universe

Besides, Jinny, this is your year, and I got your back.


How is it that the perfect message seems to come at just the right time? I haven't really talked about this much because I'm afraid to jinx it. But, I have had the feeling since new years even that THIS is our year. The first two months are gone and everything has been so wonderful so far. I can't really put a finger on it, maybe it's just my attitude that has been changed. I mean, we still have the same issues to tackle as last year..but those things seem much easier to overcome NOW. Jeremy and I are on the same page, lines of communication are open. It just goes to show that if you work together as a unit, even if the circumstances aren't ideal, its much easier to get through.

So, here's hoping that I didn't jinx anything (knocking on wood) and that the rest of the year brings just as much happiness and contentment as the first two months.

2 comments:

  1. And after making this post, Jinny and Jeremy got in a huge fight over finances. LOL, You're not gonna jinx yourself girl! Y'all are doing great - congratulations! You do sound more relaxed on the phone lately... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SURE this is your year. With a mindset, and an attitude like that. It is sure to be great. :)

    ReplyDelete