Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm back to being mad at my hair

I can't say that my irriation is solely my hairs fault. It finally stopped being pissy and is happy with a combo of head and shoulders shampoo and garnia conditioner. Heaven forbid I stray from this combination ever again.

No, the bone that I have to pick is actually with static electricity. I HATE it! Short of keeping a dryer sheet stuffed in my back pocket I'm pretty much screwed. So, I have to walk around looking like I just stuck my finger in a light socket. Very sexy look, let me tell ya.

And then I'm having serious 'growing my hair out' pains. It's at that critical point where I either want it to hurry up and grow some more or I'm gonna' have to go have it all cut off again. I'm trying to resist doing anything to it, even though I really hate having to fix it and still not be happy with what I see. I feel...frumpy. Not stylish, not chic, not cute..just yucky and old and ugly. Actually I think my hair could stand a trim at least. It seems to help in the style department when you are trying to grow it out. And even though I'm leaning towards letting it grow back out, I'm still toying with the idea of keeping my bangs super short. Of course, they are NOT super short right now. No, I think they grow faster than the rest of my hair.

GGGrrrr! I'm just going to start wearing a baseball cap like my husband. If he can do it so can I.

1 comment: