Image Map

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Christmas List


"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it." ~ Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman

My husband and I were talking yesterday about Christmas gifts. What he wanted, what I wanted, what we had left to shop for, and how we thought we would get it all taken care of before Christmas.

He made the comment that I hadn't asked for much this year. And he is right, my list has been pretty short this year. So, I have decided that if there is anyone out there who reads this blog and is planning on getting me something for Christmas this is my official "list".

I want you to go and find my 101 list and then pick one entry (or two..whatever) and think of a way to help me achieve that goal. It's simple, can be relatively cheap, there are lots of different things to choose from, and I will love it.

So there you go. Now you know what I want for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. That's the kind of thing I think I'd want this year too.

    ReplyDelete