Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2008

A conversation at work..


"Chocolate is ground from the beans of happiness." ~ Alexis F. Hope

Me: Lucy, why aren't you selling any more chocolate bars?

Lucy: Because I told my nephew after selling three boxes I wasn't selling anymore. I don't want to be responsible for all that money.

Me: Fine, Lucy. Just think of yourself then.

Lucy: I'm doing this for you. I'm saving you money, calories, and tooth decay.

Me: So you are doing me a favor?

Lucy: Yes. Try and argue against my point.

Me: Ok. I have only one point. You are making me very cranky.

3 comments:

  1. YEP...And I was right! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. And those girl scout cookies! You can't help but want them every year.

    I love your redesign! what wonderful colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never NEVER deny anyone chocolate. That's in The Code.

    ReplyDelete