Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2008

For Kim..I'm posting something

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? The person I'm attached to

C. Cake or pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Saturdays

E. Essential item? Food? Air?

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms

H. Hometown? This place right here

I. Favorite indulgence? Ice cream...the really bad kind

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Eh...their alright

L. Life isn’t complete without? A cup of coffee, Lola kisses, and electric guitars

M. Marriage date? April 1...no, I'm not kidding.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One seester

O. Oranges or apples? Apples.

P. Phobias? Spiders, roaches, the house being broken into, large bodies of water, bridges that go over those large bodies of water, and I'm just a tad closterphobic.

Q. Quotes? Have you read the rest of this blog? Too many to list.

R. Reasons to smile? I don't have time to list them all. Lola snuggeling close to me in the mornings, cloudy and rainy mornings, funny text messages, the cats being themselves, my nephew, Jeremy..period

S. Season of choice? Spring!!

T. Tag 5 people. Bleck..I don't tag people. You want to play? Feel free.

U. Unknown fact about me? Er..um...I can't think of one thing. I'm a pretty open book.

V. Vegetable? I don't have a favorite. Most of them are ok.

W. Worst habit? Eating? Ha ha

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? French fries...right out of the bag

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo...*roar*

No comments:

Post a Comment