Image Map

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Rainy Sunday MeMe

I was tagged by Amy (Hi, Amy!), so I thought I would oblige.

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cleaning crew at a bank
2. Switchboard operator at WTU
3. Customer Service Rep
4. Er..um...Aunt? It's one of my more enjoyable jobs.

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Finding Nemo
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Saint
4. Dude, where's my car?

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. Here...I've never lived anywhere other than West Texas

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. LOST
2. Men In Trees
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Ghost Hunters

4 Places I have Been:
1. New York City, NY
2. Pensacola, FL
3. Colorado
4. Jackson, MS

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Jeremy
2. Jennifer
3. Jocie
4. um...that's all I can think of.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream
2. Gloria's hot sauce
3. Lime chips
4. Jeremy's Chili

4 Places I Would Like to Visit: Just 4?
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. Alaska
4. Virgin Islands

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Getting in even BETTER shape..woot!
2. Paying off some bills..woot! woot!
3. Maybe some traveling..we'll see..gas prices are killing us, but there are friends that need us to visit..what can I say..they love us
4. ummm...I don't know what else, but it's sort of fun not to know everything that is going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment