Sunday, November 25, 2007
Things I should be ashamed of..but I'm not
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss
1. I read trashy romance novels. If given enough time in a day I could read an entire book in one sitting. I had to sell three lots of romance novels on Ebay because I had collected so many.
2. I do very little of the cleaning and cooking in my house.
3. There are days when I dont get out of my PJ's, brush my hair, or put on deoderant (of course, I don't step foot out of my house on these days either).
4. I rarely wear makeup. My skin is usually blemished in some way, and I could use some makeup..I just don't care enough about what other people think to put it on.
5. I can eat an entire sleeve of chocolate chip cookies at one time (if I'm not careful...I have to watch myself).
6. I have no loyalty to my employer...even after nearly ten years of working there.
7. I'm a little jealous of people that have children.
8. I love to sleep. I can stay in bed until nearly noon. I don't usually, but I could. I still sleep later than my husband.
9. I was tempted to just buy everyone gift cards for Chrismtas this year.
10. Speaking of Christmas, I'm also thinking that I might not send out Christmas cards.