Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2007

Photo Hunt: I love (Blank)



“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.” ~ Albert Einstein

I love my husband
I love my sister
I love my Mom..and her banana pancakes (read below)
I love my pets

I love to sleep
I love to laugh
I love to dance
I love to read
I love to eat
I love to talk

I love warm sunlight
I love a crisp breeze
I love the smell of rain
I love fluffy clouds
I love a starry sky

I love to hope
I love to dream
I love to wish

I love....

9 comments:

  1. That's a LOTTA love goin' on here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're a very loving person. :) My photo hunt is up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to post about everything we love. Clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly there are so many things to love. Those were good choices. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo! :) Wonderful list of things you love. :) Lovely post for this week's Hunt. :)

    Here's what I Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good approach to the theme, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is beautiful!! You have a lot of loves in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful!

    what is the tattoo on your wrist, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete