Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cleaning out the closet

“I admit I love clothes and I buy clothes. But they sit in my closet. I like a pair of comfy pants, flip flops and a t-shirt. And when we pick a restaurant, my criteria is: Where can I wear this?” ~ Jennifer Aniston

I took an hour or so to clean out my closet (and my one drawer in the dresser). The season is transitioning into fall and the weather is a little bit cooler, the perfect time for bringing out the long-sleeve shirts and sweaters. At the same time I wanted to trim down my wardrobe. There are things in my closet I haven't worn in a year and those things had to go.

It did't take me long, I don't have much. But our closet is small, super small, and we have to share it. So, if I buy one thing usually something else has to go. Except I haven't been getting rid of anything which makes for a very packed 1/2 a closet.

Now, my closet space is nicely organized. My dresser draw is tidy. I have a full to bursting trash bag of clothes that will go to Goodwill. AND, I have all these left over hangers. What do I do with them all?

1 comment:

  1. Mobiles! Make mobiles! Hang things from them. Then hang them from branches all over town.

    PS: Hi. Found you via polkadot witch. I'm a fellow hair junkie!

    ReplyDelete