Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2016

The things I do for beauty




I finally got around to using the Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask that came in the Target Beauty Box my friend Jonessa sent me. This mask comes in two pieces..for your upper and lower face. I think this design really helped with the 'non-slip' aspect. It really did stay in place. And I was even doing squats while watching House Hunters as I wore it. It didn't budge.

It is super hydrating. Even after I took it off and massaged any excess into my skin, my face felt very soft and dewy. Per Target.com, "The mask is formulated with Biogen Technology, which activates and increases the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor levels to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration". Last summer, my sister treated me to a day at the spa. The Esthetician told me that my flaky areas were due to dehydration....AND my oily spots? ALSO from dehydration. Basically most of my skin issues are due to the fact that my skin is under-hydrated.

At $24.00 for five masks, I'd say it's worth it to treat yo' self...and your face.



1 comment: