Image Map

Sunday, October 19, 2014

R is for...Radio Pop


Day 18. Share A Secret About You

I know I'm late with this one. I thought about it all last evening, trying to come up with something to share with y'all.

I even posted about it on Facebook...because I was stalling. And a friend suggested I talk about my love for crap TV or really bad music. The closest thing to crap TV I watch is 'Say Yes to the Dress' and I haven't watched that in a while.

But music...well....there might be something there.

My husband is a huge heavy metal/rock lover. We listen to Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, Megadeath, Machine Head, Trivium, Volbeat, Stone Sour...etc, etc, etc. He loves good riffs and great song lyrics.

I love all that too. However, the songs that get me grooving are radio pop. I know they are studio manufactured with fluff song lyrics that mean absolutely nothing...but I can't help but sing along and shake my booty. They get stuck in my head! I love Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Pitbull, Maroon 5, The Black Eyed Peas.

Jeremy was helping me edit my play list on my iPod and he noticed that I had a Justin Bieber song on there. He scoffed and said 'It's like I don't even know you anymore'. lol....totally busted.






Helene in Between Blogtober

No comments:

Post a Comment