Image Map

Thursday, October 16, 2014

P is for...Please make up your mind!


Day 16. Fall fashion

This is West Texas. Our fall lasts about a blink of an eye. For example, it was 90 degrees today. But its getting to that time of year where it's cold in the morning and hot by the afternoon. So a girl has to learn how to dress herself.

I'll be honest, I haven't always been a fan of the scarf. I just didn't feel like I could pull them off very well. I don't know if I felt like they were too large for my petite (as in shorty) frame or what. But they are starting to grow on me. And anything that can be added on for warmth and then easily taken off when it gets too hot is a must around here.

So, scarves and cardigans are my go-to fall fashion picks. Easy to throw on and/or take off, because our weather is so crazy this time of year. You can find both of them in all kinds of patterns and colors, which is fun and you can find something that goes with everything.

Here are two of my current favorites...


This is one of my infinity scarves. As my good friend Jonessa says, infinity scarves are great because you don't have to worry about how to tie them. I got this one at Charming Charlies. You can see my other scarves hanging on my mirror over there. This was Monday, by the way, long sleeves...long pants...close toed shoes..it was cold! The next picture is from today..


I love my little light weight cardigan! This one isn't going to be able to carry me into the end of the year but I have a few other fun cardigans in my closet. They are just so easy to throw on and go. Y'all can see here that I have short sleeve...short pants...and sandals on today..because it was HOT!

Texas is like a woman..first she's hot and then she's cold.






Helene in Between Blogtober

No comments:

Post a Comment