Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I refuse to sink?


On Monday, my sister called to check on me.

"I went to your blog to see what you've been up to and there wasn't anything new."

Yeah, I know. I haven't really had the inspiration or time or energy to really sit down and blog anything lately. And even if I did have the urge to blog, what the heck would I blog about? We've been on overtime at work for three months straight. I've been going from work to the couch to bed, repeat.

My brain is mush.

My mid-section is mush (because I haven't been to the gym in months).

I feel like crap.

Tired, fat, crap.

Oh, and it's currently "I'm melting, I'm melting..what a world" degrees outside.

Honestly, I've been in a serious life rut. I don't want to read, I don't want to watch movies, I don't want to blog, or write, or take pictures. I don't want to think about what I'm wearing or do my hair. I want to sleep...and sleep some more..and never have to get out of my PJ's.

Sounds a little like depression, doesn't it? Yeah, don't worry..I don't think it's clinical. My whole life I've lived with bouts of depression. I sink and sink and sink. But I always manage to pull myself out of the tail spin...somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment