Image Map

Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's that time of year


It's the end of the school year. My facebook and instagram feeds have been overflowing with photos of graduations, from Kindergarten all the way up through college, and all the fun parties that go with graduating. It has me thinking about my own high school graduation.


There I am..in all my awful close-toed shoe glory. We actually weren't allowed to wear open toed shoes. And they were suppose to be either black or brown. If these rules were not followed they could and would yank you from walking the stage. I'm fairly certain the dress code rules have been loosened up since then.

 
Speaking of rules, we weren't suppose to walk across the football field to visit with family and friends. If you'll notice in photo#1, I was in fact across the football field to visit with my family. And I did get busted for it. Luckily they still let me walk.


This guy was around even way back then. He had no beard. What was that all about? We had been dating for nearly a year by this time and already engaged.


And THIS guy! This is my cousin Ryan, attending my high school graduation sitting on our Grandma's lap. He graduated high school last weekend.

*I am not old. I am not old. I am not old.*






No comments:

Post a Comment