Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Vacation


I'm on vacation this week. Not because I have anything special planned, more because I had a week that I needed to take before the end of the year (and I couldn't get Christmas week..dang it). So here I am..at home..with nothing much to do.

I've already cleaned a little. Baked some cookies. Wrapped a gift or two. I'm half way done bathing the dogs (Duke got his bath last night, Lola is on the schedule for this evening). And..well...that's it. I keep feeling like maybe I should get out of my PJ's..but I don't know what for. lol. Does it make sense to wear actual clothes when you don't have any plans to leave your house?

What do y'all do on your days off???

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delightful!

    I often work on my days off, which I should really stop doing. If it's nice, I like to be outside. If it's not nice, I like to be lazy. After I do some work, of course.

    Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete