Image Map

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Imagine me talking a million miles a minute while reading this..and that's about how it went.


SSooo...let me just give you a quick run down of what's been happening in my hood. First off, there was a wedding. The flower girl at my wedding had her own wedding last Friday. I'm trying not to let it make me feel too old.




There was a 3-year-olds birthday party. That was fun! Lots of Veggie Tales and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff. His older brother was just as excited as he was to "help" open all those gifts.

Our kitchen faucet started leaking {so did NOT have time to deal with that last weekend}

I sent Pumpkin {read about him here} to his new home in Oklahoma. HUGE shout out to my cousins, Patrick and Elisha for driving him from here to there and hand delivering him into his new home.



We went to the late showing of The Hobbit. It's a long ass movie. There were six of us and I think it was a contest to see if we could all keep ourselves awake. LOL. Great movie.

Sunday it was CHRISTMAS!!!! The traditional Christmas breakfast with banana pancakes.

 

Of course, we had to try out all our new goodies. My sister was trying to be sneaky, but I would have smiled (or tried to smile) if she would have said something. This was a Glamglow mud mask.


This...this was JUST my weekend. Loads more has happened this week. I think I could crawl under my covers and sleep for a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment