Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

2014: The year of the blog

AnotherGirlyBlg

I'm just gonna be honest with y'all and say that I really don't do all that great with challenges. That doesn't seem to stop me from trying again and again. So, I've thrown in my hat for the 2014 Blogger Challenge hosted by Another Girly Blog. I'm thinking this might be a good fit for me. Unlike most other challenges that are daily (which seems to be my downfall), this challenge is bi-weekly. A blog topic is sent via email twice a month, encouraging you to blog outside your comfort zone and get your creative juices going.

If you are interesting in joining up as well, all you have to do is send an email to anothergirlyblog@gmail.com with your name, email address, and blog address. It's that simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment