Image Map

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish the sentence...

My happy place... is my bed. With my kindle and a cup of coffee. With Lola and Otto laying with me.
Whatever happened to... doing something just because its the right thing to do. Not that it doesn't ever happen anymore, but I do think it's a lot less common..which is sad.
So what if I.... skipped work today just because I wanted to.
E! needs a reality show about... not a damn thing. This world does not need one more single "reality" show.
My go-to fast food meal is... Chick-fil-a number one..classic chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a lemonade. I swear they lace their food with crack.
 
You might not know that I... really, really prefer to stay home. I'm sort of a hermit.
The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... Oh geez..I don't know. Colin Kaepernick is easy on the eyes. And I love a tattoo'ed man.
If I could... tolerate being a "starving" artist, I would live off my creative talent.
My personality is awesome because... I'm real. I guess, I don't know really. This one is hard.
Twerking is.... only to be done in the privacy of your own home while having a dance party for one.
 
I think it's super gross when... people cough without covering their mouth, just letting their groddy germs spray out over everything. Bleck.
Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... that it's not a requirement to hang her tongue out of her head when a camera comes out.
 
button




3 comments:

  1. I want to skip work tomorrow = mental health day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel pretty lucky that my job lets me only work 2 days now and I can pretend to be a starving artist most of the week. haha

    and that twerking comment... couldn't agree more haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could skip work every Wednesday, and Friday. And every other Monday. Haha!

    ReplyDelete