1. Walmart. No picture. We HATE going to Walmart, but the weed eater we have only takes line that can bought there (so stupid). So we made a super fast dash in and out for some weed eater line.
2. Lunch. I love chick-fil-a!
I also love men with tattoos...yummy.
3. Oil Change. So boring, yet so necessary.
4. Grocery Shopping. We went all over the store looking for that HEB sauce. I wasn't leaving without my free sauce!
5. Brushed the dog. We had enough hair rolling around to make a third dog.
6. Bath time. Can you tell that this is one of Lola's favorite things?
7. I finally got to meet this little firecracker, Maggie. She was born on the 4th of July.