Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A little blog clean up


As I was scrolling through my ever growing Google Reader last night, I realized that there were quite a few blogs on there that haven't been updated in a long....long time. Or blogs that I have found myself simply clicking on to clear the count..not really reading the post.

I decided it was time to do a little Google Reader clean up. So I went through and unsubscribed to quite a few blogs. And that led me to my 'blogs I follow' gadget that was on my sidebar. I decided to get rid of that and finally create a Blog Roll tab at the top of my page.

I've listed just about every blog that I am currently following (after clean up). So if you happen to be looking for some new blogs to read...sometimes I get in that mood....you can check out my Blog Roll tab and take a look at some of the blogs I like to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment