Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF!


1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  animal care. I don't really mean vet care, but more about treating animals fairly and decently. I can't stand to see an animal mistreated or discarded...for NO reason (there is never a good reason). I feel strongly about treating a pet like part of the family, fully committing to the life time care of that animal, spaying and neutering, and fostering when you can and adopting when you are looking for a family pet .

2.      The fact that I'm still breathing, I have a roof over my head, a good job, a man that loves me no matter what   is good cause to celebrate .

3. The most fun I ever had was     driving to Colorado to spend a long weekend with a bunch of people I had never met face to face until then. It was really the most relaxing trip ever. The scenery was beautiful. The company was so much fun. And the food was great (we all took turns cooking).

4. True friends are    the people that know you, know you and like you anyways

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is    spending time with my nieces and nephew.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     reading on the back porch..especially if there is a nice breeze .

7. My favorite celebratory food is   cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment