Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF


1. My favorite color is grey. Is that not the most boring this ever? lol. Really, grey is my favorite neutral color. It goes with everything .

2. My home decor color palette includes    a rainbow of colors? lol. We have a lot of different colors in our little love cottage. Color and animal hair...sums up our home quite nicely.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color     green, I guess. It makes my eyes really stand out  .

4. The color I detest is     um..I don't really detest any color. But, yellow doesn't really look good on me.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be    blacks and greys, with some blues, purples, and pinks mixed in.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is "most yellows. I have olive toned skin and yellow makes me look super washed out and kind of yellow. It's not a good look...unless I use it sparingly with accessories or find the absolute perfect yellow". Word. I left this answer because I couldn't have said it better.

7. The color of my favorite dress is   blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment