Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!


1. My favorite room in my home is     the "office"  because     the office is really our den..which is really just a third room that is too small to be a bedroom. It is the smallest room in this house but it is where we spend 99% of our time.

2. My current decor style is   eclectic  but I wish it were more     clean and pulled together. I'm working on it.

3. I wish I could redecorate the    kitchen  in my house to make it more   user friendly. I just know that the space could be utilized a lot better if we could re-design it.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a    master bathroom and walk in closet..huge..like I could live in it.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is    furniture..all sorts. You really..really do get what you pay for. We've learned the hard way.

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is    minimalism. It seems very cold to me.

7.   Animal hair? ha ha. is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

 

No comments:

Post a Comment