1. My favorite room in my home is the "office" because the office is really our den..which is really just a third room that is too small to be a bedroom. It is the smallest room in this house but it is where we spend 99% of our time.
2. My current decor style is eclectic but I wish it were more clean and pulled together. I'm working on it.
3. I wish I could redecorate the kitchen in my house to make it more user friendly. I just know that the space could be utilized a lot better if we could re-design it.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a master bathroom and walk in closet..huge..like I could live in it.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is furniture..all sorts. You really..really do get what you pay for. We've learned the hard way.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is minimalism. It seems very cold to me.
7. Animal hair? ha ha. is a little touch that makes my house feel like home