Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


Play along HERE!

1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is to drink lots of coffee, stay in my PJ's all day long, stay in bed as long as possible.


2. When I have free time I tend to   drink a lot of coffee, stay in my PJ's all day long, and stay in bed as long as possible. LOL. I spend a lot of time on my laptop, reading blogs and chatting on FB (those FB conversations can get crazy funny).


3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would   get a massage and pedicure, go to the local cupcake shop and enjoy a cupcake, browse the mall and Target for any killer deals, read a romance novel from front to back.


4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)  BOTH! I love my alone time..especially if I have  good book to read. But, I crave girl time. I love spending time with my family and friends.


5. Most of my free time happens   outside of work hours. Usually, if I'm not working..I'm free to do whatever I want.

6. The best thing about free time is   not having to rush to get anywhere or do anything. Really, I love waking up on a Saturday morning knowing that I can wake up and get ready at my own pace.


7. The next time I have free time I should probably    bath the dogs..they are really stinky..  but instead, I'll probably     waste time on this magic box where all my friends live.




No comments:

Post a Comment