Image Map

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jingle Bellz...Jingle Bellz...


Merry Christmas, Peoplz! I iz SO ready to DO thiz thing. Santa iz gonna callz me aaannnnyyy minute now to ask to help him guide his sleigh thingy. Those rainy deerz don't have nuthing on me.

So....Iz has been a super duper good girlz this year. Uh-huh! I haz been. I didntz pee in the house..not evenz when it was coldz and the grass made my paws all wet. Yuck! I really, really hatez when my paws get wet. I hasn't chewed up any of Mommyz shoez. And I letz everyone petz me. See...SO good! I hopez youz have been as good az me...and Santa leavez lotz and lotz of prezzies under your tree.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Just Jinny household.


1 comment:

  1. That was hilarious. Hi I'm new and it was nice to virtually meet you. Deliciously Happy

    ReplyDelete