Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm thankful it's Friday



1. A nervous habit I have is   I blush. When I have a room full of people and all eyes are on me, I blush really bad. I feel like my cheeks are on fire.
 
 
2. Something that makes me sad is   neglected/abused children and animals. It's inexcusable .

3. Today I am thankful for   my husband. He is my constant, my rock.
 
 
4. My favorite room in my house is   the "office". The third room in our house, which is too small for a bedroom and has the backdoor in it has become our den. We spend nearly 100% of our time in this room.
 
 
5. I can't stand  people who act like the world owes them something. Life can be shitty and unfair. Sometimes, it sucks. But you deal with it and move on. No one owes you anything and your life is as good as you decide its going to be.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would   take Lil'Mama to the vet. She needs to come in this house..right now! And I can't do that until I know she is healthy.

7. The last person I hung out with was   my husband. We hang out every night. lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment