Image Map

Monday, October 31, 2011

November Project



I'm taking the month of November to remind myself to be thankful for all of my blessings, big and small. It's very easy for me to lose sight of all the wonderful things I have in my life right now because I'm too busy fretting about the future, or everything that's still on my to-do list, or being jealous of that person over there.

Every day this month I will be posting about something I am thankful for. Could be just a picture. Could be just a post. Maybe I might get ambitious and do a post WITH a picture. I'll probably sprinkle in some FITBF, OOTD, and miscellanous posts as life events warrant.

If you would like to play long, grab the badge above and have at it. You can do just ONE post if you don't feel like doing it every day this month. Or maybe a weekly post? Whatever you feel like. Just take some time to step back and really embrace all the wonderfulness that is your life right now. Put aside the 'If only's for right now. We are blessed and highly favored and I can't wait to re-focus myself on my blessings and see what I discover about myself this next month.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jinny! Love your blog and love the idea of being thankful all month long. I've copied your lovely button and will be blogging my thankfulness all month long! Thanks!

    http://aprildphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete