Image Map

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We will PUMP you up!




I tried a BodyPUMP class for the first time this evening. I have been wanting to try it out but was intimidated. I know, I know. But I happened to find a friend who is already very familiar with the class to tag along with and she helped get me all set up with all the equipment I would need.

As we started our warm-up, the instructor asks if we were ready because we were about to move into the squats and there were like...80 of them.

80.

Squats.

With weights.

I shot a terrified look at the door and then caught my friends eye as if she were waiting for me to bolt so she could tackle me to the ground.

I didn't bolt, although I was crying on the inside. We'll see if I'm not crying on the outside tomorrow morning when I roll out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment