Image Map

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!



1. My plans this summer include a trip to Dallas for Mayham Fest and to visit my sister, and cousin, and my little buttercup {i.e. my friend, Julia}.

2. The best summer I ever had was  so long ago that I can't remember? Honestly, I've been working full time since I was 18 years old. I lost my "summers" years and years ago so really these months are just more of the same for me.

3. Summer is the worst possible time for your AC to go out. It's hot up in here...real hot...really, super duper hot.

4. My favorite summer food is peaches. If you can buy them at just the right time they are like candy.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with with a margarita...of course.

6. My summer uniform consists of shorts or capris, cute sandals, tank tops, and huge sunglasses.

7. The best thing about summer is that it's not cold. It might be hotter than Hades but I'd rather bake than freeze. I HATE being cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment