Image Map

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sidekick Sunday

I couldn't get the little linky button to work for me. But, if you have a Sidekick you should play along! 

1. What is your name?
Just Jinny

2. How many pets do you have, and what are their names?
Five. Two dogs and three cats. Duke, Lola, Squeak, Otto, and Harley.

3. How old are your pets?
UUhhhh, lol. Squeak is about 10, Otto is about 9, Harley is about 6, Duke is about 7, and Lola is about 4.

4. What is their favorite thing to do?
Duke loves to go for walks and lay in the sun, Lola loves to be glued to my side and get belly rubs, the cats..well, they like to sleep and purr and meow.
Lola, doing what she loves to do.
Duke, doing what HE loves to do. Otto is out there too, under the hammock.
Squeak, being a big love bug.
Otto giving me his typical Cat look.


2 comments:

  1. Cute fur babies! I giggled to myself when I saw the picture of Duke b/c it looks like you caught him jumping mid-air! But then I realized - oops, I think he is laying in the grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jinny thank you *so much* for participating. Not sure what went wrong with the grab code and actually linking up, but I will try my best to fix it. :) You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete