Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I do believe in ghosts. I've never seen one, or had any type of personal experience but I do believe they are real. But, other people's stories about ghosts fascinate me. I ask nearly everyone if they have any good ghosts stories to tell. Jeremy did have an encounter with something, not a ghost but a..creature, when he was younger. Gives me goosey-bumps to think about it. Maybe I'll tell y'all about it in another blog, or MAYBE I can talk Jeremy into writing about it.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
It depends. When I'm new to a group I'm fairly quiet, I think that it has more to do with my shyness and social awkwardness then anything else. But once I warm up to people and get comfortable I can talk your ear off. That's one of the reasons Jeremy and I work so well together, I love to talk and he is a pretty good listener.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
I love to sleep. If I had a choice I'd sleep in every day. Well I kind of do have a choice since we have flex scheduling at work..so really I could go in later...but then I'd have to STAY later and I really don't want to do that. Get in and get out, that's my work motto...lol.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
The Waltz. Nothing as fancy as the dance competitions (and I don't mean Dancing with the Stars). At my wedding reception I danced with my Grandpa and my step-Grandpa, both who knew how to move a woman around a dance floor. Now, I didn't know how to dance but when the man that is leading you does..you just follow. It's a talent that came from doing most of your socializing at the weekend town dance, and it has truly been lost on the younger generations.

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Margarita with salt and vodka soaked olives. Nonalcoholic: Root beer.

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I hate to even think about stuff like this. It's really hard to say what I would grab. As others have mentioned, I'm going to assume my animals are out safely because they would be my number one priority. After that, I would grab...our box of important papers, the box full of photo backup CD's, and..um...I guess our computer PCU.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
The Sunset Grill.

{eight} who inspires you the most?
I know y'all are going to just gag, but Jeremy inspires me the most. He has such a good heart that its nearly impossible to be around him and not want to be a better person. He is the perfect counter to my bitchy side.

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Pamala Clare, Tara Janzen, and Ryan Reynolds. Doesn't that line up make perfect sense?

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals. There is nothing I love more than a cute pair of sandals.




No comments:

Post a Comment