2. I had a crazy dream last night that a very large black woman (who I do not know in real life) was very mad at me for something I did years ago. She disabled the breaks on my car and I almost died.
3. I love my animals but I'm about tired of cleaning up after them. I came home today to a trail of kitty litter paw prints down the hallway. I guess its better than a hairball *sigh*.
4. I find it hard to let myself just BE in the moment. My mind is always days, months, years in the future. I can't help but think about all the stuff I want, stuff I need, stuff I wish I had RIGHT NOW. But really, I'm good and should enjoy what I have right now. It's hard. I'm impatient.
5. Full moon = Very tired Jinny. Time to bring out the eyemask (which I got from my dear friend, Julia..she is the hostess with the mostess).
6. I'm going to try making pot roast for the first time ever tonight. There is always Chick-fil-a if this plan is an EPIC FAIL.
7. This Friday I'll be walking in our local Relay for Life. This is my first time to participate but I can't wait.
8. Looking for some new workouts? Toneitup.com. You can thank me later.
9. I forgot to put on deodorant this morning. Please see #5.
10. I feel totally lame. There is more to this statement, but I don't really feel like getting into it. I'm just lame. Super lame. Or maybe I'm just super tired.