Come on and play along!
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to...the coast. If its just the weekend we're talking about, and considering how long it takes to get out of Texas, I would run off to South Padre or Corpus for the weekend..rent a condo right on the beach and spend two blissful days with my toes in the sand.
2. Something I often rant about is...what DON'T I rant about?! I rant a lot about people (i.e. coworkers) not doing their job..which then means I have to do it for them. Waste.Of.Time. I rant about people abusing their kids, killing their kids, throwing away their kids. Seriously, did y'all read about the 18 year old that had a baby and threw it down the garbage chute? The baby survived thanks to landing on a pile of trash..no lie! That shit really PISSES ME OFF!
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is...water. If you would have told me three years ago that I would answer this question with water, I would have laughed at you. It's all I drink now (except for the occasional glass of wine/margarita/soda).
4. My "life-saving" product is ...Colgate Wisp. I just picked up a package of these at the grocery store two weeks ago and I'm in love. They are wrapped separately, so you can just throw them in your purse and go. No water required, taste good, and they have a pointy end of that teeth-picking action.
5. A friend is someone who...likes you, the good stuff and even the bad stuff. Someone who doesn't get all butt-sore when you haven't called in a while. Someone who doesn't get jealous at the boyfriend/husband, kids, or other friends. Someone who really GETS you. Someone that will go to battle for you, who will hold your hand while you cry, who will tell you if you have a hair on your chin.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be..."At the end of a bad day, my favorite way to vent is..", "My all time favorite pair of shoes are....because...", "If money wasn't an issue, what would be your dream date".
7. My favorite kind of art is...the kind we make ourselves. At least, that's mostly what is in our home. Photographs, Pencil drawings, paint on canvas..you know, we've made it and hung it up. My sister has brought me back a few pieces from her travels, Paris and San Francisco, and we hung up postcards from Colorado..so I like destination art work as well, I suppose.