Image Map

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

Play Along..

1. My favorite daily responsibility is emptying and loading the dishwasher. We've been without a dishwasher for sssooo long (years and years and years) that I am head over heels in love with our new dishwasher. A clean sink makes me a happy girl!

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is cleaning out the littler box. But there is no way around cleaning it every single day. And do not suggest the robo-litter box. We tried one of those..to the tune of $80+ and it was no match for our three cats.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is local? This was a hard question. We don't go out to eat too often but when we do go out I like two local places. One is a pizza joint and the other is a burger place.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is crock-pot gourmet. There is nothing I love more than a crock-pot recipe..just throw it all in there and let it go. That is SO my kind of cooking.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is an excerpt of my writing being published in SARK's "Make Your Creative Dreams Real".

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for a million dollars, because if you're smart about it that's all you would need for the rest of your life; a baby, I only need one; and perkier boobs (although the million might help with that).

7. My biggest pet peeve is..I wanted to say complainers but that isn't accurate. I complain..a lot..all the time. I'm talking about the people who complain and make up excuses not to be their best, do their best, try their best. Even if I complain, bitch, and moan..I always do my best to be my best. People who complain about their shitty lives but don't do anything to try and fix it..I have no time for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment