It's that time again..
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is...I will confess that I had to look up what a ellipsis is. But, um yeah, I use them....a lot. But if y'all could HEAR the way I talk you would understand why.
2. Today I am thankful for...my work bonus.
3. My best friend is...is my husband. He calls me 'lover' and 'woman' and likes me.
4. A quirky thing about me is...I cannot think of ONE quirky thing. I have to have some quirk, right? Something?! I asked Jeremy, he doesn't know either. He says we must be use to each others quirks.
5. This weekend I...have to work..boo.
6. Something that worries me is...aging. I worry about getting older, Jeremy getting older, my Mom getting older, my grandparents getting older.
7. On my nightstand you would find..a crossword puzzle book, my kindle, phone charger, lamp, a decorative box, and maybe a stray ponytail holder or bottle of water.