Image Map

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Nice Surprise This Morning

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Raven! This happens so rarely that it tickles me pink. Thank you.

These are the rules:

Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 other bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven Things About Me, that y'all don't already know? That's tough.

1. I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of).

2. I was Martha Washington for a school report in elementary. My Grandma made me the cutest green dress, with white ruffled trim around the neck and arms..I think I still have that dress.

3. When I dream I have very weird, vivid dreams. The other night I dreamt that my husband took a second wife. She had blonde hair and was very plump and trying to convince him that I was purposely trying to avoid sleeping with him.

4. I usually think I know best.

5. I worry a lot. I think it has a little to do with my huge imagination.

6. Really wishes we could just *pouf* ourselves to where ever we wanted.

7. There are many things that I want to be...so far, none of them are panning out.

I would like to give the Stylish Blogger Award too:

1. Ayla Bean
2. Maggie Anne
3. Jill
4. Sarah
5. Kelly

So, I'm breaking the rules just a little..that's about par for me.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! thanks for the award. I've never been called stylish before. :)

    wtf, my word verification is "bodyflu"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! you deserve it! I love coming and reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete