Image Map

Thursday, January 6, 2011

About a year ago today...

I got off the Weight Watcher train. Weight Watchers was a wonderful tool for me! But I didn't want to be a lifetime member. I wanted to stand on my own two feet and live my life being accountable to myself. I wasn't sure I could do it. But I had to find out.

At the time I was 156.6. As of yesterday morning I am at 151.2. I have maintained my weight, by myself, for a full year. That seems so small..and yet so significant all at the same time. I really wasn't sure if I could do it. But I feel so proud to know that I did. Even though I had moments of weakness(lots of them)and spans of inactivity, I was always mindful of my body and how I felt.

And it worked! Amazing.

I'm starting this year by training for my first 5k. I'm terrified...and not at all sure I'll be able to do it (do you see a trend here). But I'm going to give it my best shot.

Measurements(2010):

Bust: 37"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 43"
Thighs: L:25/R:25.5"
Arms: L:13.5/R:14"

Measurements(2011):

Bust: 37"
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 41"
Thighs: L:24/R:24"
Arms: L:13/R:12.5"



No comments:

Post a Comment