Hey, this looks like fun..Fill in the blank Friday.
1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) motivational. No matter how you celebrate it the new year is always a time to reflect on the last year and make great big, brand new shiny goals for the coming year.
2. Last New Year's Eve I was at a party with my husband. I wore a smokin' hot red dress. I drank too much tequila and my Mom drove us home. I don't remember getting to bed.
3. My New Year's resolution is....um...I don't have any. Have fun? That's a good resolution to make, right?
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is doing whatever makes you happy, hopefully that includes some friends and/or family.
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is..royal fashion? Haven't you heard? Price Willy is getting married and already everyone is falling over themselves to dress like Kate.
6. This New Year's Eve I will be at home, hosting a WII party with some friends and their kiddo's.
7. A fresh start is just as easy to start today, as tomorrow. If you want to use New Years as a fresh start that is GREAT! But if you fall off the wagon, don't roll around in the mud for too long. Every day is a fresh start, really.