2. Forget beer, buckeye balls are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
3. I haven't seen one second of 'A Christmas Story' yet, which is shocking. OOOOhhhh, fffuuuudddgggeeee.
4. Has anyone else noticed that those inflatable yard decorations are really sad looking during the day when they are NOT inflated?
5. I will be doing the Warrior Dash in March...probably..if I don't chicken out.
6. I don't think I have EVER mentioned this before but I L O V E reading romance novels.
7. Our new next door neighbor's name is Bug, well actually his name is Douglas but everyone calls him Bug.
8. I bought Jeremy's birthday present a few days ago. I cannot wait to give it to him. I love the fact that, for once, I have totally covered my tracks. He has no idea what it is!
9. The itchy puppies have finally calmed down. Thank God! I was losing sleep..mostly because Lola is very noisy when she is flopping around on the floor trying to itch her back at 2:00 in the morning.