Image Map

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bloggy Blog

So, I haven't had the chance to post anything since Thursday. I haven't had the chance to take any pictures either. You know what I have had time for work, work, and more work. That's right. We are back on mandatory OT. Ten hour days, Monday-Friday, and eight hours on Saturday...until further notice. By the time I get home..we barely have time to walk the dogs, feed the dogs, feed ourselves, and take care of any other errands we might need to run..before it's time for bed. It hasn't left a lot of time for anything else. And I hate that, but what can I do?

Actually, I am trying to do something about it. My job has offered a very generous package for people to leave the company. Very generous. My boss said that if he had a choice he wouldn't let anyone go (please see the above paragraph) but that he might not have a choice. So, I've put in for it. Everyone has until the 29th to turn in the paperwork. Cross your fingers for me, people!

My 30th birthday is in two and half weeks. I can't wait! We're having a big ol' party in our backyard. Lots of people get all weird about turned 30 (or any milestone age) but not me. I'm not afraid. I think my 30's are going to be GREAT! I feel better than I have in years and if I get that package..well...that would be...the icing on my birthday cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment