Image Map

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

365/336 - The Beginning



This picture makes me think of spending time in the parking lot after school. Flirting without even realizing that I was flirting. Ending up wearing his long sleeve flannel shirt because I was 'cold'. Wearing his ring on a necklace around my neck.

This picture makes me think of sly touches, brushing leg against leg or arm against arm, because we knew something was there..we just didn't know what. It makes me think of first dates and first kisses.

This picture makes me think of beginnings. The start of our life together, full of passion and silly arguments as we started to blend our personalities together. Makes me think how neither one of us probably fully understood what we were getting ourselves into, just that there was no other option but to be together.



No comments:

Post a Comment