Image Map

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thoughts from the dressing room

Has anyone else noticed how freakin' hot dressing rooms are? Or maybe it's just the dressing rooms in the few stores I shop at. I don't know if its on purpose or what, but you would think they would try and make the dressing rooms a little more comfortable. Because after being in and out of them a few times (because you are only allowed so many items at a time) all I am is CRANKY..which isn't conducive to clothes shopping. No, all it makes me want to do is leave and quickly. And I'm pretty sure that is NOT what the stores want me to do..get irritated and end up leaving with nothing.

I went shopping yesterday with a specific event in mind. At the end of August I'm going to my best friends bachelorette party in Austin. I need a 'going out' outfit. Sadly, I didn't find what I was looking for but I DID find a cute dress on sale at Target. And it was a size medium..hello?! Oh, and a rockin' pair of Steven Madden wedges that were on sale for $25.00. I couldn't pass them up.



So, at least I have some cute new shoes for my outfit. Now I just need a top to go with them.



1 comment:

  1. I *love* *love* *love* the sandals!!! Steve Madden is my favorite.. I own quite a few of pairs of his lovely footwear. :)

    AND CONGRATS ON MEETING YOUR GOAL! ...as girl trying to meet my own goal, I'm encouraged by your success! :)

    ReplyDelete